Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just a short word

So I am sitting in a session right now, I know that I need to be paying close attention. I am on break at the moment so do not worry, I am being as diligent as I know how.
The information is all very good here but I am glad that it will soon be over. I am ready to see all of you back home. The break and Christmas will be nice and also it will serve as a much needed recharge...I hope. Then it is on to Peru, which I am excited about. Training there is going to be very difficult there from all that I have been hearing, but it will be out doors and more hands on which will be a welcomed change from the whole ILC experience.
I will miss the friends that I have made here, but I am joyful to know that the gospel will be spread through our departure from this place. There are so many people are going to so many places, but it is really easy to forget that as I sit beside them each day. When it all slows down and I think about it, it hits me, our time here is short and we are about to move on.
I am ready to go, please pray that this would subside for a few more days and that as I am here I will remain here in body and mind, that I would finish the task and the learning that God has for me here. Thank you all so much for your dedication and your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all looking forward to seeing you soon!! :) Hang in there.. this too shall pass...good, bad or other wise.