Sunday, December 30, 2007

Leavin on a jet plane....

My bags indeed are all packed and I am ready to go. My flight leaves in about 12 hours. I am calmer and more ready than I ever invisioned myself to be, but the moment is here and God has calmed my heart and readied my spirit.
I know that a new world...really it has been there the same amount of time as the world I know, but anyway it awaits me. Tomorrow I will arrive in Peru and this will mark a new chapter in the God's story of my life.
He is such an awesome creator. He has truley placed the stars in the sky and He knows them each by name. Yet, with all that is going on from one end of the universe to the other He still knows me more than I know myself. He loves me better than I know what the word means. He has such an amazing plan not just for me but for you as well. I pray with all earnest that you find God, that you embrace Jesus and that you begin on this path, His plan for you. Isaiah 55 says it best, His ways and His thoughts are not like ours, His ways and His thoughts are better than ours!
I pray that this is old news and that for years and years you have been on this path following God's plan. Praise God for those of you who are.
Really all I needed to say is that tomorrow I leave for Peru, pray for me and those who will travel with me: Jeff, Chris, Andy, Christie, Linzi, Nadia, and Katy. God bless all of you and let me know how I may be praying for you in return.

Also, it may be a while before I can write again. Look for April or there abouts. I can not say that it will even be that soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be checking back by April to get a full update!!