Saturday, December 1, 2007

To much who is given

So I am extremley blessed. This is not just now coming to my mind. I have known for years but each day it sinks in a little more. I am in New York. Last night on the subway I talked to a man from Tokyo. I have dear friends there right now who are being bold and faithful for the Lord. This is a blessing, as I thought of them the Lord allowed my boldness and faith in Him to well up inside of me. I talked to this man from Japan for about Ten minutes. He told me that he only beleives in himslef. He told me that he would never fail himself. I told him that I constantly fail my self and fail others. I told him that my faith is in Jesus, the one who would never fail me. My prayer is that another brother will have the chance to one day lead this man to the Lord of Lord and King of kings.
I also pray that today as I am in the city the Lord will again grant me the faith and boldness to tell others and tell them well. I am not really worried about having a person to tell, because I am in NYC and there are millions of people...LORD lead me to the one who neeeds to hear your name the most.
The last week in VA. was really great, we had time with our region. This means we were with all of the people going to South America. We learned alot of really good stuff. Also we got to learn about each other and how we can better serve each as a result there of.
Again please cry out to the Lord that I will have continual opportunities to share Jesus with others. Pray for the hearts in Peru and around the world that God would prepare them to accept Him.
Lord, I know that you have given me much, help me to be faithful and use all that you have given me for your glory.
My time online is up. And, it is time to see the city and find what our Father has for me here. I don't have time to spell check so will edit it latter. Welp, see you later.

3 comments:

Joshua B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshua B. said...

Hey Cody, its great to hear that you are getting opportunities to witness to other people in NYC. Everywhere we turn there are lost people, but we sometimes forget and never stop to talk. Glad to hear God is using you, even before you get to Peru! Keep up the good work, and I'll remember to keep you in my prayers. Good luck!

Roberts Family said...

That is awesome especially about the guy from Tokyo!!! What a small world :) Well, really it's just that God is so big and orchestrates everything!